Monday, March 9, 2009

Ads

The ads. They are coming.

But you don't care, right? Just ignore them.

++The ads do not exist++

Just keep clicking. Want those chickens? Want to know the latest? Some day this is going to be a big enterprise, and you can say you were ahead of the curve.

Back from badminton practice, at any rate. Wasn't bad. I need to work harder. As usual. Work harder. Work harder.

And now, time to work on my research project on "artificial intelligence". Fun stuff, right? I can't write a report about that without including something about Halo, so it'll probably ramble off into a plot summary of the Halo series, including Forerunner A.I.s, Guilty Spark, protocol, and sentience.

Some quote I remember: "We singles players don't fight to the death. We fight to the pain." Something like that.

I've got the pain. Now let me win, too.

More thoughts tomorrow, if I remember.

The ads do not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment